Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This is all new


Well,
 I guess I am now an official trendy blogger. It seems like just about everyone we know has their own fancy web page, with ACTUAL digital images of ribbons and bows, and while we don't have a whole lot to write about in our new blog such as exotic vacations and such, maybe once and a while I will be the proud daddy and show off some baby pictures and let the world in on what our family is up to.  My wife Angie has been wanting me to create a page like this to share with our friends so this is my first attempt.

About our blog name...  

"1 House 3 Beds" is a reference to the sleeping arrangements at the Wolthuis home. My wife Angie is usually sprawled out in the up-stairs bedroom's giant King size bed
all to herself. Just across the hall our sweet little One year old daughter Piper has her own luxury baby suite that she sleeps in. So the room that I am left with is down three flights of stairs in the cold and lonely basement. Just kidding!  it's not that cold. 
When we got married five years ago I had no idea that I snore like a chainsaw. Angie on the other hand is a very light and peaceful sleeper, so with me sawing logs all night long, you will have to trust that while we do love each other, our crazy combination in the same bed just does'nt make for a happy wife in the morning. Hence... 
1 House 3 Beds

Feel free to tune in periodically to see what we are up to. Ryan, Angie & Piper Wolthuis

3 comments:

jenny said...

i was so excited to see your comment on our blog and i couldn't be happier that you've started one too. it is such a great way to keep in touch, especially when you're so far away from family. i look forward to seeing pictures, updates and just whatever else. you're little piper is stunning. she is a darling little girl. i can't wait to see you all at christmas. much love.

grandma B said...

Fun to see your blog and your sweet family! I love it. Technology is amazing isn't it?
Aunt Lonna
We will look forward seeing you at the Christmas party
Dec.22nd 6:30

Olson's said...

Glad you are on the bandwagon!! Hopefully you will keep your blog updated more frequently than me :)

We love you guys and are excited to keep up with you via blogging.