Thursday, January 22, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy Birthday Ryan!
I know that Ry might not be too happy that I am posting this but it's his Birthday and Piper and I wanted to let him know how much we love him. I am so grateful for you as a husband and a father. I appreciate all you do for our family and how hard you work to make everything better. I look forward to spending the evening with you in Park City and dinner at Ruth's Chris. You deserve a nice night out!
We love you and hope you have a wonderful Birthday!!

Angie & Piper

5 comments:

HAB said...

Happy Birthday Cuz!

jenny said...

happy happy birthday! sounds like you guys have a nice night planned, i'm jealous of your access to babysitters! have fun.

Ryan Wolthuis said...

That's it!!! I'm changing my password.
Thanks for the nice Birthday wishes Holly, Jen and Ang.

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday you old fart!!! I want to go to Ruth's Chris too. Was it delish? Love you guys.

Lisa

emily said...

happy late birthday my dear cousin. can you believe we have both been around as long as we have?
my love to you and your darling wife and cute as a button little girl.